|Corporate name||Aiken Kakoki K.K.|
|Representative||Masanori Iwata, President|
Founded on October 2, 1982
|Main banks||Iyo Bank, Ehime Bank, Mizuho Bank, and Hiroshima Bank|
|Licenses and Certifications||
|Sales cooperation shop||Tokyo, Sapporo, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka|
|Technical sales cooperation partner||Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Netherlands, Turkey|
Five Commitments to Environmental Protection
- We will promote protection against environmental pollution
and continuously make efforts toward improvements in our environmental management system.
- We will comply with environment-related laws, regulations and ordinances, as well as other requirements and principles that we observe.
- We will work toward the following action items
as our priority activities for environmental management:
- Promotion of energy saving
- Ensuring a reduction in waste generation and recycling
- Making efforts to create products of environmental
load reduction types and technical development
- We will establish environmental goals and objectives, and work toward maintenance and improvement in environmental conservation activities.
- We will communicate this environmental policy to all employees and our partner companies to request their understanding and cooperation.
Efforts Targeting SDGs
Aiken Kakoki K.K. is engaged in efforts to make contributions to the following 5 goals from among the 17 SDGs.